Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Where the hell did the cent sign go?

Remember the cent sign? The lower case "c" with the vertical line through it? It's not on my keyboard; it is on that mysterious chart of other signs you can make like the copyright which I can never access without tying up an hour looking for it, but why? What does that mean? I know a copper penny is worth more than the new ones, which are made of zinc, I think, and being thought of by the US Treasury as useless (just what can you buy for a penny and I think that alone is awful).

Anyway...It just came into my cluttered mind today, and I thought I'd just needle you a bit.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Now that you mention it, I don't have it my keyboard either. Hmm... However, thanks for making me see just how dirty the keyboard is. LOL.