Search This Blog

Sunday, April 21, 2013

SERIOUSLY, WHY ISN'T THIS GUY IN JAIL FOR TREASON? JOE BIDEN ON GUN CONTROL: WE WON'T ALLOW CONGRESS TO GET IN OUR WAY ON GUNS

http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/04/joe-biden-we-wont-allow-congress-to-get-in-our-way-on-guns/

There's a very interesting video called US Army Lt. Col. weighs in on Boston attack - something like that.
I tried to post it earlier - couldn't do it.  Something prevented it.  It speaks to this issue of a corrupt, unconstitutional regime in DC and I'll go back and try to add it to the blog today.  I had shut down - and will try again.

You need to see it.  I believe his name is Col. Potter.

But seriously, we need a sweep (and I don't mean with a broom) against our terrorist regime that has co-opted and moved into the White House and who has infected most of our "politicians" (that dirty, filthy word), we sent to Congress.  He addresses that.

Oops - I guess it slid in - it's there - just scroll down.


No comments: