Search This Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

GREETINGS PATRIOTS ACROSS FLORIDA AND THE UNITED STATES - RE BOSTON HOME INVASIONS AT GUN POINT DURING TERROR INCIDENT

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE SHOULD ALL BE DOING!  "SAFETY" OVER FREEDOM AND LIBERTY?  NEVER!  WHAT ARE WE?  HELPLESS LITTLE CHICKENS THAT WE CAN'T PICK UP ARMS AND PROTECT OURSELVES FROM ONE COWARD TERRORIST?


Greetings Patriots across Florida and the United States,
   
  Today I called the Governor of Massachusetts AKA Communist Imam Duval Patrick and asked if he authorized the home invasions at gun point in Waterford MA during the hunt for the 19 year old punk terrorist from Chechnya (Living off the state welfare) The Governor's aid told me that the Boston FBI authorized this.

The phone number to the Governor of MA is (617) 725-4005.  

I asked the Governor's aid to flip his swanky fingers through his rolodex and give me the phone number to the Boston FBI.  Which he did.  The number is (617)-742-5533.  Press 0 and then you get put through to an FBI  Special Agent on duty. 

Senior Chief called. 

So I called the FBI and FBI Agent "A" picks up the phone.  I was very respectful and asked for her name and badge number. She refused to give it to me. She said FBI agents do not put out their names. So I said ok, my name is Senior Chief Geoff Ross US Navy,  my phone number is 850-313-1893 and I live on Sherwood Drive in Navarre Florida. She said "Fair enough"

I then asked Agent "A" if a warrant had been signed for the home invasions and frisks at gun point by the Boston FBI. She said why do I want to know its none of my business. I said it is my business as an American Citizen and I want her to fax me a copy of the signed warrant. She said thanks for calling and hung up on me.

I called back, (617)742-5533 press 0.  I got put through to FBI Special Agent "B" She too refused to give me her name and badge number.  She asked what was the problem. I said at the moment the Boston FBI is the problem.  She said why. I explained I wanted to see a copy of the warrant to execute the home searches at gun point in Waterford.  She said no way.  I said yes way I will get it by the Freedom of Information Act. if need be.  FBI Agent B did admit a warrant was executed but I was not going to get a copy of it.  HA said I we shall see about that.

The FBI Agent then said to me surely you know what the heck was going down in Waterford. I said yup. And I asked her if she willing as an FBI Agent to violate the 4th Amendment of the US Constitution and she went quiet and did not respond. She then said she was not there.

I thanked the Boston FBI for capturing the punk MOOOOSLIM and I thanked the FBI Agent for her service and then explained I am not done digging into this Charlie Foxtrot. If you knock on a door of a US Citizen and stick a gun in their face in this great Republic I will investigate.

I hung up the phone. 


Signing off from the Bunker
Senior Chief Petty Officer Geoff Ross
US Navy Retired.
850-313-1893

Copy to Fox News
The Washington Post
NW Florida Daily News
WFTW 1260 the Wake Up Call.

 

No comments: