Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HUNGRY HOWIE - PORTRAIT OF A DYING DOG

http://www.jpgmag.com/stories/6190

I was just over at www.jpgmag.com and found Jim Thomas' gallery. I had never seen his photoessay on Hungry Howie. These were taken minutes after they found him, and your heart will undoubted give a flip.

Please scroll through these entries to Howie's other section. He is now Handsome Howie, and soon will be available for adoption.

I have seen the other photos, but these really stand out. How thirsty and hungry he must have been that day.

Had it not been for Jim and Debbie, there probably wouldn't have been another day to live.

This ties in nicely with November being Adopt an Older Dog month. I hope you will. And I hope someone reading this will give Howie his forever home.

No comments: