Search This Blog

Friday, October 5, 2012

I KNOW. I CHANGED THE COLORS...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT

or if you gentlemen are having a hard time because you're colorblind (I understand), let me know and I'll change the template.  I just got tired of looking at the beigey no-color background.

So let me know and off I go...to send the birds to bed and clean up the kitchen. 

I may open a bottle of homemade fig wine someone gifted so graciously to me this week.  I hate to open it.
But it is Friday night, isn't it?

And it is chilling.

And the color is lovely - a rosy gold.

I hate to take a corkscrew to that pretty cork.  Has the imprint of a grape cluster on it.

Darn.

Should I wait?  I have to finish one book and start reading about "Marley"...the old bestseller.

That lovely bottle is teasing me.

I'll let you know tomorrow.

No comments: