Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

VICTIMS OF SANDY - I PRAY FOR YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY.

I have so many friends and relatives where the storm has hit and I hope that my readers here - my extended circle of friends - have emerged unscathed, and my heart goes out to all the people and all the animals that the storm has touched in horrible ways.

If you have access to a computer, you must read Rise Earth today.  http://www.riseearth.com/

Weather can be controlled.  I've known about it for a very long time.  If you have doubts after reading the entries, please check out Dr. Ed Berry's information on climate/weather control by the government.  Tune in to dutchsinse's channel on Youtube if you can and subscribe to it.  He is an endless font of information on HAARP, Scalar squares and manipulation of weather.

This storm was very coincidental.  A convenient way to delay the election perhaps.  Don't believe me.  Read.

This is only my opinion.  It is not meant to sway you in any direction.  It is just difficult to grasp that the weather can be manipulated and possibly for convenience.


 https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&search=search#hl=en&site=search&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=WEAPONIZING+WEATHER&oq=WEAPONIZING+WEATHER&gs_l=hp.3..0.525.4164.1.4324.19.19.0.0.0.0.175.2351.0j18.18.0.les%3Beesh..0.0...1.1.sij29jhp6bE&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=e7895ec5a5ed1170&bpcl=36601534&biw=1280&bih=592

 

 



No comments: