Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

Laugh of the day...Asians in Atlanta protest a yellow line...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,585412,00.html

This really made me laugh. I guess Crayola and the household paint industry are going to have to change the colors. Can't have yellow - it insults Asians. Can't have browns - we have to think about Indians, Pakistanis, latinos for that range, black - uh oh - no more black, what about bi-racials? Red? Take it out - might offend native Americans. What about me? I'm "white", but white paint isn't my color, either. My goodness - I don't fit in the box!

Like a garden, the more colorful it is, the prettier and more interesting it is.

Years ago - maybe back in the 70s, there was a little character, the Frito Bandito. He advertised Frito-Lay and the hispanic community were so outraged, the Frito Bandito was sent to the trash can. But I loved him, and the ads were cute...

Come on people in Atlanta, as long as you're here legally, we don't care very much about color.

No comments: