Search This Blog

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Observation of the day...

In reviewing the little map on a daily basis, which shows the hits to this blog, any reader can see for themselves the concentration of hits in and around the nerve center of American government (i.e., Big Brother).

It is my opinion, and I am entitled to it, that certain key words raise the hackles of the Big Brotherhood. To them, I do hope you are enjoying the substantiated articles that I am forwarding as a messenger.

I hope that some of the information I throw at you will stick, since it contains information that should concern all Americans.

In addition, let me give you a few facts about myself:

I am a gray-haired granny, a committee of one, with no affiliations to any organizations at all.
I am in perfect health, I do not smoke, drink or even use prescription drugs. The extent of my medication is ibruprofen for an occasional ache or pain and a multivitamin. I am in great spirit, mentally and emotionally, and I have never even received so much as a parking ticket, although
I did receive a visit two weeks ago from a US Secret Service agent and a Bay County, FL Sheriff's
Deputy. I was honored by their presence to be questioned for unknown reasons. I took the opportunity to videotape the incident which mirrored Jennifer Hughes' incident in Lufkin, TX.

Lighten up guys. If this blog initiates such interest, I am flattered. Thank you for your time and waste of taxpayer's money.

We are definitely living in interesting times in the USA, and the future is truly frightening.

As you read above, my health and faculties are excellent. I am, however, having difficulty sleeping these days because of the future of this wonderful country.

I thank all my readers, including the Washington contingent for taking time to open their eyes.

Oh, by the way, I also maintain my vehicles and all systems are functioning as per manufacturer's specs, including brakes, gas lines, etc. I have also never received a citation for a moving violation since I don't speed and observe all motor vehicle statutes and regulations EVERY DAY.

I can't even remember when I had my last cold.

And, I didn't take a flu shot, or would I.

Basically, the intent of this entry is to assure all readers who visit, regularly or not, that I have all intentions of seeing my grandchildren's children graduate college, 20 or more years down the road, putting me well into my 80s and then some.

Have a wonderful day and you guys in Washington - Stay warm!

Granny

No comments: