Search This Blog

Friday, October 3, 2008

Democratic Congressman warns of MARTIAL LAW

if the bailout isn't passed.

For months I have been warning you of this. Ron Paul will get to Alex Jones' Show as soon as this meeting is over.

I had a feeling something would happen before the election.

I hope to God I am wrong!

http://prisonplanet.tv/index.html

Time to call your Congressmen:

Toll free: 877-851-6437
866-340-9281

AND HERE'S THE VIDEO: http://www.infowars.com/?p=5053


Digg!


The administration and Congress must NOT impose Martial Law! Call NOW! Be as forceful as you can with words.

And that doesn't mean "I'm not going to vote for you."

1:15 p.m. and the bill has passed. This bailout is the approval of Congress to grant immunity to all who caused this crisis, it will cause prices to skyrocket, cause food shortages, cause looting. Runaway inflation. This is economic martial law. Protect yourselves. I just heard a man say "This is the death knell of the country." Buy storable food.

Unless we have survivors of this episode in our country, we will lose it completely.

Food may be the unit of exchange. It will mean total inflation.

This is serious, folks.

Here is just one place to buy survival food: www.efoodsdirect.com, 800-409-5633

This is the beginning of the US version of the Weimar Republic. Go ahead and say it can't happen.

Oops! The internet is gone.

Oops! The Fairness Doctrine returns (no talk radio)

Oops! Troops in the street.

Oops! What are all those white double decker trains with the handcuffs doing on our rail lines.

Oops! I thought FEMA and Homeland Security were our friends.

Oops! I didn't believe this would happen, and that I'm going to die in a US concentration camp.

HOW DARE THEY DO THIS TO US!

No comments: