Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Obama's Birth Certificate again - One was Photoshopped!

http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2008/10/23/where-is-obama%E2%80%99s-birth-certificate-and-why-doesn%E2%80%99t-he-produce-it/

This isn't Snoped. It's from a blog, but interesting, nevertheless. Sure puts questions in one's head.

My Dad was born in 1899 and I got a copy - no problem - when he passed away.

My mother was born in 1906, and I got her copy - no problem - when she passed away.

In the USA - we keep good records.

I know the ship my great grandparents were on that landed at Ellis Island.

Come on - something's fishy here. I understand Rush Limbaugh (I don't listen to him), mentioned the birth certificate. Maybe Granny isn't ill in Hawaii. Maybe Obama's furiously trying to find his birth certificate - could it be...HE ISN'T AN AMERICAN CITIZEN? WHAT WOULD WE DO THEN?

Would we cancel the election? Would we give the election to McCain? Would we put Obama in jail for taking millions of dollars in a fraudulent campaign? Would contributors get a refund?

With Buffett on his side, there should be no problem purchasing a birth certificate at any price.

I am so cynical, it's even disgusting me!


Digg!

No comments: