Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The hideous truth about animal testing and your Mars candy products.

Here is a PETA campaign targeted at the Mars Candy Company. Did you know they test their candy on animals? This will explain it. I will not look at a Snickers bar until I am guaranteed
that unnecessary testing on animals has been discontinued. Hershey stopped.

There is also a video on this link that very graphically shows examples of testing on animals, and I have no words to describe what I think of that.

So here's the link, and I hope you will contact Mars through it.

The thought of animals being tested for sugar, chocolate, etc., is bizarre to me. Cocoa is being injected directly into the heart of living test animals. I can't handle that. That is too cruel for anyone to accept...I hope. I can't get my head around that one.

Put a label on the damn package for people to read. If I die from a Snickers or M&M overdose, it's my business.

(What a way to go! But I don't want animals to die for me.)

http://www.marscandykills.com/experiments.asp


Digg!

No comments: