Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

WHAT ARE THE ODDS OBAMA IS INELIGIBLE TO RUN AGAIN

http://www.westernjournalism.com/what-are-the-odds-obama-is-ineligible-to-run-again-for-president/

Personally, I think most of the pieces of the puzzle are coming together.

Do I think he is ineligible? You bet.

Do I thin he will run? Yes.

He will thumb his nose at that useless piece of paper called the Constitution, the useless eaters in Congress and us, who have the power to take him down, and declare himself ruler. If he has to, he will have us under martial law in the blink of an eye.

Cynical, I know. I don't believe as I've stated here many times before, and even early into his term, that there will be no election in November. And if he doesn't win, the votes will show an overwhelming victory.

This is the end. Obama is the end.

Oh, here's an observation from a friend:

He will attempt a total shut down on July 4th as a slap in the face to the country....letting us know who's in charge. There will be no election in November.

No comments: