Search This Blog

Saturday, March 24, 2012

HAPPY SATURDAY

Hope you're having a pleasant morning - and I hope Spring is on the way to you, especially in Washington, where my friend woke up to snow two days ago.

I am sitting here smiling. My big, pink cockatoo and I were having some making the bed fun - the phone rang and she's on my shoulder talking, making noises I hadn't heard before, laughing, and bending down looking straight into my eyes. Her former owner said she will groom eyelashes, but we haven't gotten to that stage yet but she loves grooming my hair.

Ashley is talking/singing/whistling in the other room awaiting her turn. We will soon be playing "toesies" on the bed. She is an old, old bird whose wings droop, but she runs as fast as she can around the edge of the bed to play with my toes. They fascinate her.

My Goffins flew in earlier to sit on my head for a while. She probably went out to the porch.

It's a raucous and pleasant way to just "be" in the quiet house.

Time to do the dishes. I think Cassie is ready to go outside on the porch. It's Ashley's turn to do the dishes with me.

Have a good one.

Do something fun.

No comments: