9 Republican Attorneys General Allege Obama Administration Violates Law 21 Times
Tuesday, 06 Mar 2012 01:29 PM
- The individual mandate in Obamacare that requires people to buy healthcare insurance
- Federal Communications Commission attempts to regulate the Internet
- Attempts of the Office of Surface Mining to impose regulatory requirements on coal mines in 19 states
- The National Labor Relations Board’s attempts to tell Boeing where it could base manufacturing facilities
- Attempts of the Department of Health and Human Services and the administration to order religiously affiliated organizations such as schools and hospitals to provide birth control coverage in their health plans.
- Various Justice Department moves opposing voter ID and immigration laws.
The attorneys general promised to “continue to serve as a de facto ‘task force,’ assisting when possible to defend state laws and identifying ‘best practices’ and legal arguments to fight back against the Obama Administration’s illegalities in a more cohesive and effective manner.”
And, in the political arena, they said that, as the states’ chief legal officers, “the attorneys general will make a concerted effort to educate their states’ voters on the impacts that the Obama Administration’s legal violations have on their everyday lives.”
© 2012 Newsmax. All rights reserved.