Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2011

NORWAY AND THE RIGHT WING EXTREMIST (NY TIMES)

http://community.nytimes.com/comments/www.nytimes.com/2011/07/23/world/europe/23oslo.html

I ask you to read this article carefully, and note the liberal spin.

I am predicting there will be more of these events before the 2012 election in the USA.

Our countries which will suffer terrible loss, will be stunned and shocked and look for protection from the government - the perfect solution for bondage in one world government control.

Do I sound cold?

I am boiling with fury.

Could Norway be a set up? With a police bombing exercise, and the events staged for when the building was primarily empty, yes.

Do not let this paralyze you in fear, Norway.

This is the purpose of governments all over the world.

Personally, I am so terribly sorry for your pain and your suffering and the loss of both innocents and innocence.

Rise above this and depend on yourselves for safety.

No comments: