Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

CHILLING: BEWARE! PLANET OF THE APES EXPERIMENTS COULD CREATE SCI-FI NIGHTMARE

http://www.prisonplanet.com/beware-planet-of-the-apes-experiments-that-could-create-sci-fi-nightmare.html

This is sure to creep you out.

This is modern sick science. Bizarre, unethical, damaging, nightmarish. Did you think they would stop at plants or livestock? Did you really think they would stop at in vitro fertilization, surrogate embryo implants? Fibers made with dairy cows and spiders from milk?

These scientists are too insane to describe. Every day I sit here for hours, and maybe I shouldn't, but I do. I see things that you don't, and I have to choose what to enter. But this is so dangerous. We were blessed to be delivered into an exquisite paradise that because of governments, and science is being changed into a hell.

It's time for me to take my camera and go across the street and listen to birds, and watch the fish circles, and listen to the stillness of morning.

This is just too much for me today.

This was the last straw.

Even the first notion is hideous.

No comments: