Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

ARE YOU TAKING CHOLESTEROL LOWERING DRUGS?

I do. Just for about 10 weeks now, and I'm normal now. BUT...aside from the muscle cramps I was told to watch for, I didn't know until now that there are many problems associated with them, and I'm thinking I should not be on the one I take. I've lost weight, I walk at 120 bpm for a half hour most nights, lowered my bp to normal, and I feel great, but I'm trying to lose more weight and eating healthier.

I don't like taking medicine. Any kind. I've been pretty healthy.

So here's the link to the Google search on side effects of these drugs. I guess you have to read everything you can and make your own informed decision.

I'm asking myself as I type this - Why am I endangering my liver, for Pete's sake? Is this just Big Pharma controlling my senior years?

http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&search=search#hl=en&sugexp=gsih&cp=25&gs_id=3i&xhr=t&q=dangers+of+cholesterol+lowering+drugs&qe=ZGFuZ2VycyBvZiBjaG9sZXN0ZXJvbCBsbw&qesig=rpzgm5CUW5Rwq5Zou0_OAg&pkc=AFgZ2tknW5jFuTg0GeCmjVuYpv3neosLzRczcii6kHWWZLJRXa2D93IHuHY_H7jxv75FbC6Hs94O7KnCjWEZrL10O3eeLdgKNw&pf=p&sclient=psy&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=dangers+of+cholesterol+lo&aq=0&aqi=g1&aql=t&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=aeb16183bfd07c66&biw=1257&bih=564

No comments: