Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION: IF YOU DON'T TAKE OUR VACCINES, YOU'RE A CRIMINAL

http://farmwars.info/?p=1314

^*$* &)*!

Pardon me.

I'm a little testy today.

Farm Wars is a great blog. I hope you sign up for the daily updates.

You know how I feel about vaccines and choice in all things. The next link will be about GE corn, alfalfa, sugar beets, etc. You know that this week they deregulated more GE or GM seed?

Spread the word. Get a blog - it's easy to do through Blogspot/blogger. If you're a small farmer, and you aren't computer savvy, grab a high schooler. They love it. Give them the truth. Have them put it on social networks.

God bless and have a warm weekend everyone. I'm about to expire from an extreme case of spring fever! Jonquils are up and blooming and there are now 2 violets on Granny Annie's grave.






No comments: