Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

9-11 INVESTIGATIONS: A REMINDER THAT WITNESSES SAW PEOPLE AND PLANES VAPORIZED

http://members.beforeitsnews.com/story/427/429/Witnesses_Saw_People_Vaporized_on_9_11.html

A horrific reminder that you may not have read about.

There are stories we've never heard; witnesses who have never come forth.

There is so much going on in our government that, unfortunately, I don't believe in what my parents taught me; what I so innocently - and that is that our government would never harm us.

Under the administrations of George W. and Obama the veil of draconian, Marxist, Stalinist, communist government and how they manipulate us has been lifted. War criminals are war criminals. A communist liar is a communist liar without a documentable past. And these are the people who would plan a 9-11 again.

America is a plane being piloted by a global puppet without a conscience and we are over the deepest canyon in the oceans. We have no seat belts; no life boats no flotation and no parachutes. We are being driven to our death by a kamikaze.

I weep for my children and grandchildren.

Most of all, I weep for us because we allowed it to haptrutpen.

So go listen to Alex Jones today and at least get educated.


No comments: