Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

MICHELLE OBAMA: THERE ARE PRAYER CIRCLES OUT THER WHO ARE KEEPING THE SPIRITS CLEAN AROUND US

http://weaselzippers.us/2010/10/13/michelle-obama-there-are-prayer-circles-out-there-who-are-keeping-the-spirits-clean-around-us/

Let's see - Mom's Santeria practitioners and Rev. Wright's evil rhetoric and the muslim influence of her husband must be getting her confused.

Makes me remember the neighbors from Haiti when I was a single woman, living in brand new Lefrak City, in Queens before it became a slum. What a great place. We even had a doorman who knew us by first name. Wore white gloves.

Anyway, I digress. I'm good at that. New neighbors moved in and with them, the drums and the groups of people every night who chanted. And when there weren't groups of people chanting and drumming, it was just the couple.

They invited me in one night. I was going door-to-door with a flyer protesting a management
decision to which I disagreed. Nice people. Until they locked the door behind me. Funny how adrenalin kicks in. I backed up as fast as I could, unlocked that door myself and it took an hour for my heartbeat to return to normal. They moved shortly after. I was so happy to open my own door and be greeted by Benjie, my really BIG dog.

I don't want my White House tainted by the Obamas. He's chain smoking, Michelle's mother has been warned more than once about her Santeria practices, and now this?

Let's evict them.


No comments: