Search This Blog

Friday, October 1, 2010

BILL GATES (THE EUGENICIST) - VACCINES CAN LIMIT WORLD POPULATION

http://www.naturalnews.com/029911_vaccines_Bill_Gates.html

What Alex Jones has been saying for years. These vaccines are Trojan horses. They can be made race and/or age-specific.

They can render you sterile. They can give you any number of fatal diseases so you will NOT lead a normal life with a normal lifespan.

I escaped the polio vaccine. My mother pinned camphor squares on my undershirt with a tiny gold safety pin. I guess the smell kept others away.

She did this during a polio scare when our beaches were so polluted in NY that almost no one dared go in the water. But we went to the beach. I don't remember if I was allowed to swim, probably not. But I learned to swim in that polluted water. There is something to developing
resistance if the body is allowed to be exposed.




No comments: