Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

You, your genitalia, and the no fly rule...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/no-genitalia-measurement-no-fly.html

Hell, why don't we just get NAKED! What's the difference?

I think we should start boycotting airlines. And city halls. And anywhere they have these scanners.

I was offended when I was brought aside and wanded by a woman with surgical gloves on because I forgot to put my heavy silver bracelet in the basket, and I was wearing long sleeves!

But do you want your children exposed, you parents, your spouses?
This all goes into a database and you have NO control over it. But we do. We DON'T HAVE TO FLY. Spend your time for vacations within a driveable limit; use teleconferencing at the office.

Remember that the radiation emitted is equivalent of a chest x-ray.

Come on folks - you are entitled to protecting your own body from exploitation and servitude.

No comments: