Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

Pity Party -Islamic scholars say naked body scanners an assault on Muslims

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.5490/pub_detail.asp

Oh, please. Stay home or shut the hell up.

I won't fly through an airport that uses these on my own principles, which means I won't be traveling any time soon.

Something interesting came up as a joke in my emails last night about this very same subject.

It strongly suggested that these intrusive, draconian forms of forcing subservience on people be replaced by bomb proof chambers which will detonate explosives. If you're carrying explosives, someone will be there to hose down the chamber and flush your bloody little bits of body parts down a drain. Hmmm - I guess it would have to be soundproof, too.

If you're not a terrorist, you get on your flight.

Personally, I like this idea.

It would save a lot of money, litigation and have a zero tolerance effectiveness.

Just a note: Blogger does not want me to tag this. We are limited to 5000 labels. So send this on with your own tags, blog it freely.

No comments: