Search This Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

More Toyota recalls...

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN1217484220100213?type=marketsNews

OK - I'm not into vehicles. I have a 13 year old van that runs like a charm except that the windshield washer warning light never goes out.

It is not a Toyota, but there have been many of them in my life.

So I'm thinking - the dependable, never-fail Toyota is either being made with low quality Chinese parts or another power ploy by the US government to get Ford back on its feet to be the company car of the US like Wal-Mart is the company store.

I am such a skeptic.

Anyway - good morning to all my visitors. Isn't it sad we have to wade through all this muck every day? And so it shall be until we go backwards and renew our country to the Constitutional Republic it should be, beginning with the impeachment of our usurper-in-chief, Obama.

No comments: