1. Remove the battery, simcard, memory card, immediately.
2. Wipe, blot and dry the exterior as good as possible.
3. Place near the outlet of an air conditioner for one hour.
4. Place phone without simcard and battery cover in a ziploc bag filled with white rice overnight.
5. Remove from rice. Replace battery, etc.
You will have a 90 per cent chance that it will be ok.
None of the above apply if drowned in saltwater.
However, you might if within an hour if immersed in saltwater, place phone in a glass of fresh water to rinse the saltwater out. There is a remote possibility the above could work. But don't be disappointed.
!-- AddThis Button BEGIN -->