Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2009

Love the circus, Love elephants, Hate cruelty?

Good, because you're to despise me for showing you this, but you'll understand it must be shown.
I am shocked by the brutality of this, but not surprised. I tried to stop an injured elephant from performing at a local circus passing through here, years ago. I was unsuccessful. This is really inexcusable treatment, and I personally, will boycott Ringling - with the proud heritage - and any other that comes through here.

These animals should be retired immediately to sanctuaries scattered throughout the USA.

When one goes berserk, killing trainers and bystanders and destroying property, the animal shouldn't be killed - but the handlers and owners should be incarcerated. These people have pushed these magnificent animals to their end.


http://www.ringlingbeatsanimals.com/?c=weekly_enews






Bookmark and Share

No comments: