Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday, the 13th of June

Nothing bad happened today. So I decided to sit here, pay some bills (bad enough but bearable),
and listen to Reciva Radio. Do you enjoy listening to music when you write or use the computer?
Well, may I suggest Reciva. It's an international site of radio in all subjects from talk to (ugh!) rap, and it's simple to use. Type a country into the search bar after you've registered, and it will list the stations, what they produce, like talk, news, music (and there's all kinds of music), and you're off and listening. Tonight I'm listening to Brazil and bossa novas. Rosa Passos is singing Besame much to a bossa beat.

Good stuff. Easy on the ears and the brain.

I'm starting to pick up pieces of lyrics since I've been reading my Brazilian Portugese word-a-day in my sidebar.


Digg!

No comments: