Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2012

RETURNING TROOPS BEWARE! DO YOU HAVE POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER AND ARE YOU TAKING, SCHEDULED FOR A VACCINE THAT WILL EASE THE MEMORIES?

DON'T TAKE IT!

I am listening to Alex Jones as I write. Veterans - if you take the vaccines that will erase or ease the memories of combat terror - they act like a frontal lobotomy and remove all memory.

Please tune in sometime today or tonight to listen to this broadcast. I tweeted Jones saying last night this was a blockbuster broadcast.

I think everyone needs to hear it - it's about forced vaccines, school kids, vets...additives in food and water.

I will have the transmission via Youtube on my blog as soon as it is available. please come back tomorrow or late tonight.

Start with this one because the DHS has already deemed returning vets from our middle east wars...terrorists. You knew that, didn't you?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/real-or-fake-pentagon-proposal-to-lobotomize-terrorists-using-virus.html

No comments: