Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

DO YOU KNOW HOW ANDY MARTIN FEELS ABOUT OBAMA?

www.AndyforPresident.blogspot.com

www.AndyforPresident.wordpress.com

www.YouTube.com/Martinin2012

To become a regular subscriber to our campaign emails please send an email to Andy@AndyMartinforPresident.com and place “SUBSCRIBE” in the subject line.

Republican Presidential candidate and conservative blogger Andy Martin became Barack Obama’s first critic in 2004; now the British government has confirmed all of Andy’s original research and writing

Andy says Obama was and is a political fraud, and remains a “man without a country”

Andy says he is delighted that the recently-released British government colonial files confirm all of his original, exclusive investigation of Barack Obama in 2004

(PALM BEACH) (April 22, 2012) Eight years after I began using my unique worldwide resources to expose President Barack Obama’s bogus family history, the British government has finally released colonial-era records that document and confirm all of my early writing and research in 2004 about then-Illinois State Senator Barack Obama’s Kenyan “family history.”

Drawing on my access to sources in the United Kingdom I held simultaneous news conferences in London and New York (see the original PR newswire link below) to expose then-State Senator Barack Obama’s “nativity story” as a fraud. My research and writing was life-changing for both the future president and for me.

Since 2004 the Obama smear machine has been sharply focused on attacking me and trying to undermine my factual and truthful research and writing. On the other hand, unlike the complacent and compliant “mainstream media” Obama propaganda machine, I developed an expertise on now-President Obama’s “family history” in Hawai’i and Kenya that no one has been able to duplicate.

Two of the principal disclosures I made on August 11, 2004 were that [1] President Obama’s father had been a radical Mau Mau-linked rebel who was sent to the United States for his own safety and that [2] Obama’s family was strongly and solidly Muslim. There were no Christians in Obama’s Kenyan family tree. Later I was to write about Obama’s “citizenship” questions. I lit a fire that has never been extinguished. Today tens, perhaps hundred of millions, of people have some doubt about Obama’s origins. All these concerns originate from my August 11, 2004 news conference.

So what did I do in 2004 and how did Obama later respond?

First, I pointed out that far from being a mere “student,” Barack Obama Senior was part of a family of radicalized Kenyans that was opposing British rule in East Africa. This month, fifty years later, the British government publicly released files that confirm my original claims concerning Obama’s father. The President’s father was under surveillance when he left Kenya for the United States in 1959 (see links below).

Second, I linked Obama’s family to the notorious Mau Mau movement (see YouTube video link). My family lived in Oxford, England during the peak of the Mau Mau rebellion and I was exposed to British media reporting.

My claim that the Obama family was linked to the Mau Mau is now finally and fully confirmed. Obama’s grandfather was imprisoned under harsh conditions for two years by the British colonial administration as a suspected Mau Mau (see links below). President Obama initially denied my reporting. Later he embraced my accusations and quietly leaked the explanation that he was anti-British because of his father’s and grandfather’s experiences in Kenya.

On the issue of the Obama family religion, to this day liberal media refer to the fact that Obama’s Kenyan family was strongly and completely Muslim as a “rumor.” Under the Islamic faith, religious heritage descends from the father, not the mother. If your father is or was a Muslim, you are automatically born a Muslim. (Note: I have also presented a theory or hypothesis that Barack Obama Senior was not the biological father of the president, and that the Kenyan Obama was merely a stand-in for a married man in Honolulu, Frank Marshall Davis. If my theory is eventually vindicated, as I believe it will be after Obama leaves the White House, Obama would no longer have been born a Muslim and he would have indisputably been a “natural born citizen.” I’ll be writing about the “Frank” connection in a couple of days in our coming “Countdown to Honolulu.”)

As the anti-Obama movement grew into the tens of million in 2008, Obama tried to demonize his opponents by using Obama Press Secretary Robert Gibbs to smear me with decades-old accusations. Instead of discouraging the Obama opposition, Gibbs’s malicious attacks on me, when coupled with more smears against me in the New York Times, only increased the intensity and numbers of Obama’s opponents. Through all of Obama’s carpet bombing of my integrity and reputation I have steadfastly maintained a relatively sympathetic approach to Obama’s family history. I have always insisted on searching only for the truth and finding only the facts (see YouTube video from 2008).

Now that the British government has released its colonial-era files, all of my original research and writing has been confirmed and corroborated. State Senator Barack Obama was a “family fraud.” In addition, he has vehemently and consistently denied his Kenyan family’s Muslim religion. Obama has admitted his dislike of the British because of Britain’s harsh opposition to the Mau Mau. I am very proud that my research and commentary has stood the test of time. My sources were impeccable. My facts were unassailable. And it is President Obama who ends up looking like he was a liar from the gitgo.

I am not angry. I feel sorry for Barack Hussein Obama. President Obama is a man without a religion, and a man without a country. In denying his identity he has lost his identity. Indeed, it is his very psychological suppleness and his personal pliability (and Republican Party incompetence) that landed Obama in the White House.

Will Obama manage to fool the American people a second time? I leave for Honolulu on May 2nd for a new and continuing investigation of the Mysterious Mr. Obama. If you want only the facts and only the truth about the president’s past, keep reading my dispatches and commentary.

--------------------------

MEDIA CONTACT: HQ: (866) 706-2639; CELL (917) 664-9329
E-MAIL: Andy@AndyMartinforPresident.com

--------------------------

Please Donate:

www.AndyMartinforPresident.com

--------------------------

LINKS TO THIS STORY (cut and paste the entire link below and not just the underlined portion):

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/

columnist-says-barack-obama-lied-to-the-

american-people-asks-publisher-to-

withdraw-obamas-book-71586122.html

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1189687/posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktWxdPH6naI&feature=player_embedded

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/1/21/14036/4115

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZwON6dKHks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/

article-2131290/Revealed-Official-

fears-U-S-UK-President-Obamas-anti-

American-anti-white-

father.html?printingPage=true

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/

05/25/obamas-reference-to-kenyan-roots-

draws-applause-in-britain/#more-108153

No comments: