Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

HEROIC NYer PUNCHES, KICKS MAN WHO GROPED AND EXPOSED HIMSELF TO HER ON THE SUBWAY - SHE GOT HIS PICTURE! BRAVO!

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/689965/heroic_woman_punches%2C_kicks_man_who_groped_her_on_the_subway/#paragraph5

If you're a woman and take the NY subway system long enough, you'll get groped. It happened to me - he was in back of me - squeezed in as the doors shut, on an exceptionally crowded subway car during rush hour, and I had my hands full of packages. He got me and I tried so hard to be "cool"but blush easily and I felt fire in my face and ears. So I yelled something like "The guy in back of me is groping me", and of course people turned around but no one came to my aid, but he got off at the last stop. I couldn't even turn around to kick him, which I would have done.

Once I saw an old man sit down, a woman sat down next to him and up she flew like there was a spring in the seat! She took off and up like a rocket. So he feigns sleep and his left hand, palm up is on the seat. No woman was so stupid as to sit there, and when he finally got off at this stop. he only had one notch in his belt for the day, as far as I knew.

No comments: