Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

COMING SOON: CHIP IMPLANTS FOR HUMAN TRACKING

http://www.lewrockwell.com/slavo/slavo74.1.html

Does anyone have a problem with this but me?

I am against:

Livestock chipping
Pet chipping (though I have two (at least) pound rescues who are definitely chipped)
and
Human chipping

Two sentences contained in the fifth paragraph says it all: And what are we as citizens if not pets of the government? As such, we'll be treated much the same way.

In my heart, these chipped dogs are beloved companions, my friends, my confidantes and my children. I will care for and love them when they are blind, deaf and old, and if they chew on shoes, or have accidents in the house. They come through the gate, and they stay. Some have been old, some have been ugly, some have had personality challenges. I never gave up on them.
I have future concerns about cancer and these chips. Try looking for that in Google.

But the government won't treat us that way. We will be a crop more than a child. We will be worked to the point of uselessness. We will not be taken care of or loved, and when we outlive our useful working lives, we will be killed - if not outright, brainwashed into thinking it's better to someone else a chance - then medical care, perhaps food, even lodging will be denied and we will be left to suffer.

I'd love to see some comments on this.

No comments: