Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

PAY YOUR CARBON TAXES TO AL GORE OR SPACE ALIENS WILL ATTACK

http://www.prisonplanet.com/pay-your-carbon-taxes-to-al-gore-or-space-aliens-will-attack.html

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2011/08/friday-afternoon-roundup-when-liberal.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FromNyToIsraelSultanRevealsTheStoriesBehindTheNews+%28from+NY+to+Israel+Sultan+Reveals+The+Stories+Behind+the+News%29

I wasn't going to post anything so absurd because I knew you had seen it elsewhere, but maybe someone hasn't.

Now, as far as aliens - I know an abductee. In fact, I covered it for a small local newspaper years ago. I have an as yet unpublished novel that includes a prominent character who is an abductee.

I believe we shouldn't be so arrogant as to believe we are alone in a universe that never ends.

But I sure don't credit al gore with anything except making money and profiteering on our willingness to be led by the nose by fearmongers, one of whom owns a family zinc mine that pollutes the river it's near (Hi, Al!)

Sorry.

I believe in individual wisdom but never the enforcement of one belief upon another. You know if you dump something toxic like motor oil into a ditch, you are doing something inherently wrong. It'll end up in the water as pollution somewhere, not to mention the killing of vegetation.
Maybe that's too simplistic - you smart cookies out there know what I mean.

Anyway - I didn't want to give credence to the criminally insane man who "invented" the internet or imposed the green agenda on us. But here it is anyway.


No comments: