Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

DO YOU LOVE BEING X-RAYED? DO YOU KNOW THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE OF YOUR BEING X-RAYED SEVERAL TIMES TODAY? THANK JANET NAPOLITANO AND HER SPIES

http://www.prisonplanet.com/big-sis-street-scanners-target-of-foia-request.html

I truly want some comments on this. Because listed below is another link on New York City and the paranoia and hysteria fomented on the people. I am a New Yorker. I took the ferry to and from Staten Island when I was a child with my mother, my father, my friends. I worked and lived in New York City. I lived in Greenwich Village on Barrow Street in the 60s. I was free, safe, and I could walk my big dog and take him on subways and the ferry any time of the night or day.

What enemy has planted bombs lately?

Why are you living in a police state, New York? Why are you not taking personal responsibility for your own safety and arming yourself, which is your right, guaranteed by the Second Amendment and not depending on this intrusion into your privacy guaranteed by our Fourth Amendment to be safe in your papers and privacy?

What lemmings you are!

Yes, we had a tragedy, and I believe (and you should research this), that there was a more sinister side to this that you can't accept. You are happy in denial. You don't realize your personal strength or that you can calmly and confidently protect yourself and not depend on jack booted thugs to protect you, because in time, they will turn on you.

This is not the New York City I want my grandchildren to visit. This is a GULAG OF TERROR, PERPETRATED ON YOU BY THE GOVERNMENT.

I want the New York that was sane and confident - the one that I knew of the 50s and 60s.

You are living in an insane city, governed by fear. It is an insult to the Constitution, and to our American way of life. Janet Napolitano is a hazard to our health our Constitutional rights, and so is your Mayor.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5i2__T8xrFO0LjbxD7FYJ9JjV-IWw?docId=3a51107dc65540ef83ca46a817542ccc

No comments: