Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

LET'S DO SOMETHING NICE FOR AN AGING BLOODHOUND GIRL


And find her a home with a family who won't leave her alone during the day. She is getting bored out in the yard. She is 10 years old, spayed, on heartworm prevention and flea meds.

Her current family has had her for four years.

Perhaps it's a case of "just no time".

But I know you loved my Granny Annie, and this old girl needs a home, too.

She is a purebred bloodhound, and my friend, Sarah of Friends of Bay County Animal Rescue, says she's an awesome dog.

Doesn't someone want a beautiful bloodhound? They are wonderful companions. I've had four in my life - two were rescues. They are considered a giant breed and have a limited lifespan.

Please consider adopting Ginger, or helping foster her.

She is in Panama City, FL.

No comments: