Search This Blog

Friday, October 3, 2008

This is a note I sent to the RNC about the debate last night.

Watching the debates last night, I was again startled that NOT McCAIN OR PALIN, have ever mentioned their guarantee of our Constitutional rights. If Sarah Palin had said in her closing statement, "John and I will guarantee your Constitutional rights and return us to liberty and freedom," she would have lifted the crowd and the viewing audience off their feet.

Why aren't they doing this?

As it stands, I will not vote for Obama. I changed my party because I believe he is a Communist. He is so far left he is almost falling off the side of the world. McCain/Palin do not satisfy all my ideals, but I believe we have the best chance of continuing America as it was founded.

No one is mentioning ILLEGAL immigration and no one is mentioning Obama's truth squads and the Fairness Doctrine. And no one is mentioning the prosecution, seizure of assets and prison terms for the ones responsible for the financial crisis we are in.

I am VERY concerned about the assault on our rights under the Constitution because of FEMA and Homeland Security, two draconian, unnecessary and burdensome bureaucratic agencies.

So what can I do as a new Republican (though I voted for the Bush's as an Independent) to deliver the message to McCain/Palin, or is this the "deal" - to get Obama elected so he can "rule" us (did you catch that from the Presidential debate by Tom Lehrer) with martial law?

No comments: