Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jesse Jackson's remark about Obama's feelings

about Israel -

For the life of me, I cannot understand why American Jews - those people who aren't long removed from the ovens of the Nazi's, the grandparents with numbers tattooed on their wrists, and the stories - those hideous stories, are ready to roll over in worship to their new Messiah.

Please make me understand. PLEASE...SOMEONE MAKE ME UNDERSTAND!

http://www.africanamericanpoliticalpundit.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=283

A friend in Israel told me that they are comfortable with John McCain as President, but they are well aware of Obama's Muslim roots and they don't trust him. He also remarked to me that American Jews are "different animals".
Publish Post

How easily we are led by the nose to destruction of property and lives and an entire way of life.


Digg!

No comments: