Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Guess it's time to show you some of my photography...

My friend (and chosen, intrepid cousin, Tim who is from Ireland - more about that later) took a look at my blog today and suggested I put links in to show you some of my photography. This makes sense to the dense! I forgot, talking about other things. I have thousands of images in my files, and they are available for stock photography, as well as individual orders. Contact me at inkslinger@bellsouth.net for pricing if you see something you like, or if you are local and would like me to come out and photograph you, your family or the members of your family who have hairy legs, scales or feathers.

4x6 images, unmatted, are available for $10.00.

You can view some of my work at www.jpgmag.com/people/maziel and www.thelensflare.com/u_may.php

Google lists some of my images that are in the files of other websites, such as the Bug Guide and Dalton State University, Entomology Department (Dr. James Adams).


Digg!

No comments: