Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Glad you dropped by...

Brrr! On this second night of 2008, the windy cold day has given in to a cold, still night.
I have spent my day in a fury and flurry of emails and essays to everyone and God about the arrogance of ABC and Fox prohibiting three viable presidential candidates from speaking at a forum prior to the NH caucus. I cannot believe any American is willing to allow these networks to control an election. The excuse is that there is no room in the mobile studio. To that I say, get some heaters, put lawn chairs out in the snow and cold, and let them SPEAK!

We are guaranteed by our Constitution and the Bill of Rights, freedom of speech and the right to free and fair elections. We send troops to third world countries to insure elections will be free and fair, and then in trots Jimmy Carter to make doubly sure. Where is he now?

Then of course, unless you are completely oblivious, voting machine fraud is rampant. You can't trust a computer with your vote. You need a paper trail. We know that in Florida all too well,
but still, we are using electronic machines that can be manipulated.

Wow! I'm still steaming.

More tomorrow when I settle down. I forgot to let the hose and the faucets dribble.

The plants are covered; the dogs and cats are in.

Hope you are safe and snug wherever you are.

No comments: