Search This Blog

Sunday, May 5, 2013

LAST NIGHT I WAS LISTENING TO JOHN WELLS ON COAST-TO-COAST ON THE RADIO. HE MENTIONED...

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/ufosinterdimensionalultraterrestrials/deathbed-testimony-about-ufos-givenby-former-cia-official-2013.html

President Eisenhower's threats to the Area 51 in the 50s because the military base was so secret, they wouldn't even allow him on.  And then I received this video today.

But if you recall, there was a meeting last week in Washington.  I did a google and came up with this:   http://www.latest-ufos.com/

It includes the footage above and information about the meeting.

I remember many years ago, interviewing a woman abductee locally for a weekly newspaper.  She was someone I knew, and didn't realize until a discussion came up and she was identified.  There are things in the world and beyond that are unimaginable to mere humans. To think we are alone I think is naive and I have always kept an open mind. The universe is endless - what is outside of it?

I know there are ghosts.  In a rental cabin in the gold country of California, I would hear children laughing when the house was quiet, and the "ball" of tinkling laughter and giggles always came from the same place.
I would storm into the great room overlooking the river ready to warm a couple of behinds for playinjg hooky.  But it was never my child, nor his little friends.  It was just the other children laughing. 

Why would I ever imagine that?

So check out the links and remember that you have a listening ear here.  Leave me a comment.





   

No comments: