Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2012

INSANITY IS PENNYWISE AND POUND FOOLISH (HEY, STATEN ISLAND AND NYC - THIS IS FOR YOU)

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/insanity-is-penny-wise-pound-foolish/

I'm a Staten Islander so I can rant about Bloomberg's decision to hold the NY Marathon instead of providing power to MY HOME TOWN, STATEN ISLAND, NY!

You guys elected him.  Twice?  Three times?  I don't know.  How can you put up with his crap and not fire him next time around.  Same goes for Schumer.  Unless  you elect right-thinking, not left-leaning people who will be sensitive to your needs, you will be stuck in inertia.  It can only get worse.

You need the money he's blowing on the marathon.  Don't put up with his crap.

I grew up on SI and I lived in Queens, Brooklyn and the West Village.  I wasn't politically aware until 25 years ago.  You need some guidance.  I hope you get rid of Bloomberg and Schumer.  You need to help yourselves up and out of the gutter soup.

Take care.

Get a backbone.

God bless.

No comments: