Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

NEW YORK TIMES NOW PROMOTING SHARIAH LAW

http://dancingczars.wordpress.com/2011/09/05/new-york-times-is-now-promoting-shariah-law/

The only way to stop this press is to unsubscribe with an explanation; to call the head offices of the businesses you deal with and tell them you will not shop or use their services until their ads are pulled.

And then follow through.

I used to be a habitual customer (when I was a thin, young thing working for a major communications company, in NYC) of a certain womens' wear shop. If I were a young woman working in NYC now, I would call the CEO's office (they were advertisers in the Times), and NOT purchase one thing until I got some satisfaction. Principle is everything. In a concerted effort, principle will win.

And there's always a letter to the editor because, bottom line, Sharia law is unacceptable to
life in the United States.

No comments: