Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

INTERESTING; I'VE BEEN BLOGGING FOR ABOUT FOUR HOURS AND ALMOST NOTHING HAS MADE IT THROUGH

Do you think it was something I said?

A lot was on the danger of vaccines, from http://www.prisonplanet.com, especially on Gardasil, and you should be listening to the audio of Prison Planet today. It's very, very important. AND did you know that there's a bill on Gov. Jerry Brown's desk that will allow children to decide to get a vaccine without parental consent. So the lies they tell the kids, who are taught to follow blindly, will endanger their lives.

Remember, the four hour program repeats every four hours for 24 hours. Another is Drudge.

You must read Drudge today.

There was so much to tell you - well, I'm going to quit for today.

Godfather Politics was represented here, Fellowship of the Minds, New Zeal, Dancing Czars -
So many more - it was a busy day. I'll see if I can piece this together later. But right now - I'm outta here.

No comments: