Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

FEDS THREATEN TO CANCEL FLIGHTS IN TX TO KILL ANTI-TSA GROPEDOWN BILL

http://www.prisonplanet.com/feds-threat-to-cancel-flights-in-texas-kills-anti-tsa-grope-down-bill.html

THIS IS A FEDERAL SIEGE ON A SOVEREIGN STATE!

This is not only unconstitutional and a tyrannical control issue by Obama's Stasi, but it is financial terrorism as well.

I would hope you will start calling to support Texas and tell them to let the Feds stop the flights.

Our liberty is on the line with this issue.

Use your telephone; use your email. Use whatever means you can to communicate your outrage, and if you aren't outraged, WAIT UNTIL THIS HAPPENS TO YOUR STATE!

I called my Representative. Told the woman on the other end to deliver this message:

Ask him if he enjoys having someone in filthy blue gloves fondling his genitals.
Ask him if he wants his children to have some pervert groping their genitals, skin against rubber gloves.

If he doesn't like it, then he has to support Texas against the tyrants who are in office, and the TSA and LET THEM STOP THE FLIGHTS!
I mentioned they did it to Ron Paul.

And I said if he doesn't give me a satisfactory answer, I will ask him the same question in a public forum in his home town.

Because when it comes to my family's safety and Constitutional rights in every way, I am NOT EMBARRASSED.






No comments: