Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ALLAHU AKBAR - OUR NEW REBEL ALLIES BEHEAD A LIBYAN SOLDIER

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/04/allahu-akbar-our-new-rebel-allies-behead-a-libyan-soldier/

Our government, in a decade, has become a ravening, warmongering beast, thirsting for blood. It is controlled by a global military industrial complex.

For myself, I want all our military brought home, and then sent to guard our borders. We have war-weary soldiers on endless rotations in the middle east.

Israel can deal with its own problems in its own way. If they need help, we should help them, but Obama won't do that. I predict a grudge match there.

Obama the Obarrassment, circumvents our Congress with lies and secrets and hey, it's fine.

I'm closing the shutters on the creek. I have a cold, a sore throat and a headache.

I'll see you tomorrow.

Oh - before I go. There's something like a sound canon that is now on the scene that creates strokes. It does that by sending a sound wave, aimed at your throat, that breaks up plaque and sends it to the brain.

If you find any information on that nightmare - send it to me with links which will verify the statements.

Thanks and goodnight.

But it isn't fine with the people.

No comments: