Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

WHAT THAT WALK REALLY MEANS TO YOUR DOG - I THINK WE FORGET SOMETIMES

http://blogs.dogster.com/dog-training/whos-walk-is-it-anyway/2010/08/

Nice article from dogster. I thought I would send it along tonight in honor of my neighbor, yellow Lab, Bailey, whose photo was put up yesterday. She is an old, "second hand" dog, and part of her family. I saw her after her bath, taking a roll and when she came to the bulkhead as I was paddling, I snapped a couple of photos.

The dogs on our street are lucky. Opossum, raccoons, an occasional armadillo, moles, often come visiting. On very rare occasions in the past, we have had deer on the street (and in my yard), a wild baby piney woods rooter (a wild pig) and a black bear around the corner and across the bridge.

(The piglet had lice. Covered in them. I found it a home almost immediately and took a really long, hot shower.)

No comments: