Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

TEXAS, BEWARE! FORMER SEIU MEMBER REGISTERES 23,207 FRAUDULENT VOTERS!

http://dancingczars.wordpress.com/2010/09/27/texas-former-seiu-member-registers-23207-fraudulent-voters/

If you look at yesterday's posts, one mentions voter fraud and specifically a small note about my cousin who took the poll worker class in which she was told not to count absentee ballots unless there was a recount.

So - it's everywhere, and I also think it may be happening in my home town. We had a squeaker in the primary, and since this is my blog and I can say what I think, even though the votes were recounted, I don't trust touch screens or any computerized voting machine. We got those compliments of the chad issue. They are too easy to hack and manipulate.

Time we got in the face of our supervisors of elections and get a paper ballot with a receipt!




No comments: