Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

HILLARY CLINTON WANTS TO RAISE TAXES THROUGHOUT THE WORLD

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2010/06/09/hillary-to-world-raise-your-taxes/


These people in the US government have no business telling "the world" what to do.
Especially when it comes to taxation.

Let me tell you a little story.

When I was young and newly single, I needed a rest. I had been laid off, been on a job hunt, and before I started the new job, desperately wanted to go to Jamaica, lie in the sun with a strongly fruity alcoholic umbrella drink in my hand, listen to the breeze rustle the palm trees. Well, something wonderful was going on in Jamaica, and I couldn't get a room, so I decided I would go to Trinidad.

Those were the days when everyone had read "The Ugly American". Even the Trinidadians.

I made the acquaintance of a young man who was eager to learn about America and Americans.
He brought me home to meet his family - a younger brother, and his parents. When I arrived, the back steps were full of white feathers, and the neighbor girl was cleaning up. A chicken had been freshly butchered, mother in her sari had cleaned it, the woodstove in the kitchen was fired up and the chicken was singed.

I helped her make chapatis, flatbread that is delicious. She was impressed that I wanted to help her. She showed me how she made this chicken curry, and told me it was good luck to get the head of the chickens, or the feet. At dinner, we enjoyed learning about each other and telling stories. Fortunately, I didn't get the head of the chicken. But I was prepared. And I would have been so cool about it. I was thrilled to be accepted as a friend.

At the end of the evening, I heard second hand that the parents of this young man were delighted that I was "nice". I wasn't at all the "Ugly American" and that made me very proud. I had shown them in a very small way, one on one, that Americans were just like they were. Nothing to fear, not abrasive or angry or rude.

I am telling you this because most of us are just like each other. We live and breathe, eke out our livings, some better than others, love, argue, learn, teach, but we are all human beings. We live - even in what used to be the most free country in the world - my country - under the fist of government. We aren't evil. Our governments have become evil. The people who control these governments are evil. There will always be the seducers who promise everything, and tell you lies, like the president we have now.

And then we have Hillary Clinton who has no more right than I have telling you you should be burdened with more taxes. What a horror these people are making our world.

I hope you tell Hillary to shut up and sit down, wherever you are.

And the same for Obama, that useless piece of human detritus. He is changing our country into a slum by taxation and his marxist/communist goals while making us slaves.

The lies he told about hope and change was for dopes that believed him and chains to bind them. We are finding that out now.




No comments: