Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Unabashed self promotion

The holidays are coming! Money is tight.

May I suggest original photographic art by one of my favorite artists? Me!

Please visit my Red Bubble portfolio where you can order prints in various sizes, framed or unframed, matted or not, notecards, laminated prints, even prints on canvas. The prices are affordable and the product, my photographs, are unique, especially to the nature lover. http://www.redbubble.com/people/MayLattanzio

Included are not only images from my neck of the woods, like the photo above, but from Ohio, Montana and Vermont as well, koi, bugs and beasties. If nothing suits you there, visit www.jpgmag.com/people/maziel. There are close to 1,000 images residing there, and we can deal directly so that I can provide you with your choice of prints, matted or not. I prefer not to send framed work through the mail.

No comments: