Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The shootings at Ft. Hood/Hasan is alive?

http://www.truthout.org/11050912

If what is said in the above-linked article is true from the anonymous soldier, that morale is low and no one knows why we are sending troops to Afghanistan (which in my opinion is all about the poppies and drug money and who profits), then I'm not surprised.

The one psychiatrist I met in my life was insane. I could tell that by his tie and he eventually committed suicide. Threw himself out a window.

And I'm going to bet, this killer with the middle eastern name was a Muslim. And perhaps tonight he isn't with the 72 virgins, but roasting in hell.

And then perhaps it was a conspiracy, where the good doctor was programmed to go "off"
like a Manchurian candidate to make a smokescreen so that firearms will indeed be included in the Obamacare bill.

A cynic? Yes. Absolutely. A rightwing conspiracy buff? No. I am a writer. My mind leaps into high gear sometimes. Again...would I be surprised? No.

Watch - A new edict will issue from the Pentagon disallowing the carrying of weapons on base to further make our soldiers all the more vulnerable. Just like in Bahrain on the Navy base there.

And just for the record. My heart goes out to the families of the dead and to the families and the wounded.

Many blessings.

AND THIS JUST IN! I'M NOT PRIVY TO THE TIMELINE BUT HERE IS WHAT ATLAS SHRUGS IS SAYING, AND PAM HAS TRUSTY SOURCES.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/



No comments: