Search This Blog

Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm not a Rush Limbaugh fan - the major guys are

for the most part, even though they deny it, are talking heads. I mean, who's paying their salaries?

I'd rather listen to Alex Jones.

But here's a new post from Newsmax. I don't care WHO is talking on radio - let them talk. About anything. Let the listeners decide who they want to hear; what they believe is the truth.

Do you think I called Hannity and asked him about HR645, would his screener let me talk? Or about the federalization/militarization of our law enforcement agencies? No "You're a great American for me!" I really should try that, shouldn't I?

This is just the sinister portent of things to come...http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/fairness_doctrine_radio/2009/02/06/179067.html?s=al&promo_code=799B-1




Bookmark and Share

No comments: